You can easily grow your collection by using different purses for different occasions or with different outfits. You can only carry one purse at a given time so you will need somewhere to keep them. You have many options, from hanging to displaying.
How Do You Store Your Purses?
- Sort handbags according to size and type.
- Place larger purses on shelves.
- You can hang smaller, more comfortable purses on the handles.
- Place clutches in a shoebox or shoe organizer.
- Keep your everyday purses near the front door.
- Keep special occasion purses in your closet.
- Your handbags should not be on the ground.
How Do You Store Your Shoes?
- Keep your shoes off the floor.
- Avoid storing your shoes on wire racks.
- Sort shoes into categories.
- Consider whether separate shoe storage is necessary.
- Clear shoe boxes with lids are best.
- Shoe bins available.
- Keep your fancy heels at the top.
- Over-the-door organizers are great for organizing flats, sandals, and slip-one.
How To Organize And Store Jewelry
- A jewelry organizer is a great idea.
- Sort your jewelry into sections by identifying and sorting it.
- Keep jewelry dry and at a moderate temperature.
- Keep each necklace separate.
- Place flat beaded necklaces in your draw.
- Invest in a safety locker.
- Shop jewelry in pouches & ziplock bags.
This article was written by Jordan Legault, Jordan is the owner of The French Refinery. Founded in 2015, The French Refinery quickly built a name and reputation for high-end cabinetry with quality craftsmanship and attention to fine detail. We strive every day to provide the utmost in customer service because our customers deserve the best we can provide. We have built a hand-picked team of talented craftsmen with over 100 years of combined experience. Building kitchen cabinets in Tampa is our craft, we love what we do, and we make it show through the work we provide daily.